How to start a 4-H Club. The process can be tricky but the Denver 4-H Youth Development Agents are here to help! Check out our resources below and contact us if you have any questions.
Establishing a new 4-H club requires the following:
- Recommended membership of at least five (5) youth from at least two (2) different families.
- A minimum of two (2) adult volunteers who have completed their application process, background check, and orientation.
- Youth officers, a constitution, and bylaws.
- A written plan of activities.
- Holding regular meetings.
- Charter documents and applications.
Creating a 4-H Club Videos from Arapahoe County
Chartering Documents Packet includes the following:
- Club & Group Chartering Instructions
- Chartering Club worksheet
- 4-H Club Constitutions and Bylaws
- Colorado 4-H Organization Financial Report
- Bank Statement
- No Bank Account Exempt Letter
- Annual Review of Club or Group Funds
- Club/Group Assets
- 4-H Club or Group Budget
- 4-H Club Annual Plan
- Organized 4-H Club or Group Annual Affirmative Action Report
- End of Year Report