Visit our Colorado State Extension office for more news, tools and resources.

Close Icon
Colorado State University Extension offices like the one in Denver County bring the research and resources of the university within easy reach, and our staff are here to help.

Denver Residential Sales Ordinance Information and Resources   arrow

The City of Denver will now allow backyard gardeners to sell their produce in a front yard farm stand within the City limits. There are serious considerations that involve food safety, business planning and a deliberate approach to operating this type of farm stand. For resources that will help navigate the process for Denver residents check out the handout below.