The CSU Denver Extension – Horticulture Program provides outreach & engagement in all areas of environmental horticulture to the Denver community, including:
- Denver Master Gardener Program
- Research-based information on gardening questions
- Educational programs in horticulture
- Demonstration gardens
Have gardening questions? We are here to help!
Come see our Colorado Master Gardeners in person at
Cherry Creek Farmers Market
Saturdays 7:30 – 1 (Starting May 7) Wednesdays 8:30 — 1 (June 15 through Sept. 23)
Denver Botanic Garden
Stop by the Gardening Help Desk in the Helen Fowler Library (free with Gardens admission):
- April – Oct.: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday; Noon – 4 p.m.
- Nov. – March: Tuesday, Noon – 4 p.m.
Denver Master Gardener HELP Line/Email
Yard and Garden Online Publications from CSU – here
Follow our blog:
‘Like ‘ us on Facebook!